Thursday, April 1, 2010

In Depth Elliott Wave Analysis Video

For a limited time my friend and mentor Roy, The Elliott Wave Practitioner, will be allowing access to his daily videos through my site. He offers thorough analysis of multiple markets with a focus on Elliott Wave trading. I owe Roy for much of my trading knowledge and I have a lot of respect for his analysis. No matter what level of trader you are, everyone can gain something from watching these videos. Click the link to the left to see today's video, where he covers the EUR/USD, USD Cash Index, USD/ZAR, EUR/ZAR, GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, USD/CAD, Spot Gold in Yen, USD and Euro, Light Crude, Heating Oil, Gasoline, TNX, TYX, TLT, TSX, SPX, Rifin, EUSTOXX50, IBEX 35, FTSE, and Italy's MIB.

2 comments:

  1. I noticed your this month's positions say short GBP/USD at 143.50. Did you actually mean to say GBP/JPY and not GU ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I did mean GBP/JPY. Thanks for picking up on that one I'll fix it now.

    ReplyDelete