Monday, April 12, 2010

EUR/USD Daily Chart Possibilities

Here are a few scenarios that could be developing in the EUR/USD pair. All three of these possibilities are based on the assumption the the move down from 1.3820 to 1.3270 is a 3 wave move. I have seen numerous EW charts trying to force this move as an impulse when the proportions really don't look right as a 5 wave move. While it is not impossible that I am incorrect, I think it is highly unlikely that the move is a 5 and not a 3. The chart to the left is of an ending diagonal wave 5 and is my primary count.

This next chart is of an irregular flat wave 4. For this count to remain valid, the wave 1 extreme at 1.42 must not be breached.

My final chart for the EUR/USD pair is a wave 4 triangle count. For this count to remain valid price action must remain below the top of wave a at 1.3820.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Can you tell me please your Macintosh Forex platform???? George L.

    ReplyDelete